This is more of an evening snack. My parents used to make it when I was small. Recently I came across something that remembered me of this dish. So I thought why not give it a try...
I gave it a try and it came out good...
- Bread - 4 - 5 nos cut into little squares.
- Onion - 1 med
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - As Required.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds.
- Add the onions and saute it till transparent.
- Add turmeric powder and chili powder and saute for 1-2 min till the masala is cooked through.
- Add the bread pieces, salt and stir the whole till the masala is coated well and the bread becomes a little toasted
- Serve hot and Enjoy...:)