exit from sleep;
This is what I am dreaming these days...
By the way I am not getting nuts. This is just a side effect of couple of sleepless nights...
Weather here is getting gloomier... it is raining constantly and I am getting sluggish day be day.
While sleeping through this week, I made this painless fried rice today...
Eating this stomach full, I decided to post this today itself..... :).
I used Vahrevah's chicken fried rice recipe and negate the chicken part...which made the making even more simpler....:)...
Adapted from Vahrehvah
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Vegetables - 1/2 cup (beans, carrot, peas...)
- Garlic - 3-4 pods cut into tiny pieces
- Ginger - 1 cm cut into tiny pieces
- Onion - 1/2 diced finely.
- Soy Sauce - 1 - 2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 2-3 tsp
- Cook the basmati rice till its cooked and fluffy.
- In a pan, add garlic and ginger and saute..
- Add the onions and saute till its transparent.
- Add the vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook till all the vegitables are cooked.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce. Stir.
- Add cooked rice and gently mix everything together.
- Check for salt...
- Serve hot and enjoy...
Add scrambled eggs and few drops of chili sauce for added flavor at the end of step 8.